Monday, 21 November 2011

Better Without

I'm having memory loss issues lately. And I hate it. I hate not being able to remember simple things. I don't know whats doing it...either the depression, or the meds, or bi-polar or some combination of something.

I didn't take my meds last night. I dont know why. No real issue. I gave Andrea a nice back rub, and then we just kind of fell asleep. Or at least I think we did - I can't remember what happened after I finished. But I woke up feeling like I had had the best sleep I have ever had. It was glorious - and today I feel wonderful.

At least I think I do. Right now I don't feel motivated to work, and kind of just want to go home. But I feel relatively normal. Its nice to feel normal. Not taking the drugs makes me feel normal. Ken tell me it wont last.

But really, maybe I never needed meds in the first place? Maybe I was just kind of depressed and the meds kept making it worse. I don't really know. All I know is I didn't take them last night I don't feel suicidal or manic today at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment