Thursday, 8 December 2011

Where did it go

I have large chunks of my life missing from the last few months. I can watch an episode of Glee or House and not remember what happened the week before. I can't remember things - at all. How am I supposed to make decisions, how am I supposed to know who I am if I can't remember my own life? I simply can't recall things - like they didn't happen. This is what all this medication has done to me.

Mental illness has stolen my life, and medication has made me forget it.

I'm sick of this.

I was worried about the potential of ECT on my memory but if its happening anyways, without my knowledge, or without me expecting it than why not go extreme. Why not get my brain shocked and see if I can be done with this once and for all - at least for now anyways. I'm tired of medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment