Sunday, 10 June 2012

Falling Silently

Couldn't even make it through my own kid's birthday without needing to pop a pill. Does that make me an addict, or does that make me pathetic? Im pretty sure its the latter, as this isn't the first time I've used something to get through an ocassion without internally exploding...*sigh*

Andrea confronted me about me being all off for the past week, and mentioned something about my moods over the past 5 days. She mentioned feeling hopeless and lonely. She asked if I was suicidal - I said sometimes, and then I said that it certainly felt like it was never going to go away. She said she can't live in fear forever. I dont blame her...and I dont want her to live that way.....

I dont want to live that way.

She suggests a med change. I say to what. It's all happening again. Only quieter this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment