Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Eyes

So I have been having a lot of difficulty with my eyes. Its been increasing and getting worse for like 3 months but the last week has been absolutely brutal. I can't read more than a page or two, I can't drive more than like 10 minutes without my eyes going all cross-eyed, blurry and them wanting to close. I hate it and it feels so unsafe.

So I went to the eye doctor today. He told me there is nothing wrong with my eyes. He says he sees it often with lamotrigine. He said there is nothing he can do. I can maybe wear a patch on my left eye, but really?

These meds and this disease have taken everything. From my being, to my pride, to my relationships, to my body, and now my eyesight. It's awful.

I'm actually angry about this...its just one more thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment