Thursday, 4 October 2012

The Guys

It's interesting to be involved in and listen to the conversations at work. They talk constantly about how the meds are what's making things worse and who knows what I would be like if I weren't on them. That's very true - no one knows what I would be like if I wasn't on them. It's scary to think my meds could be making worse, or they could be making it better. That's the hardest thing for me - the not knowing. Part of me wants to find out what it would be like not on them. Just to confirm that I need to be. I know if I go off of them for a day or two I feel negative consequences - but that could just be the drop in chemicals from not take the drugs. Who knows again?

Regardless, its frustrating to hear them talk about these things like they know what they are talking about. They say things like "everyone has ups and downs" "maybe you should just accept who you are" etc etc. It's like they think they have all the answers. If only they knew what it was really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment