Friday, 30 November 2012

Lemons

When Life gives you lemons....

you spill the damn lemonade all over your floor.

It's like one thing after another again, and I'm trying hard to keep my head above water. From mortgages, to matt, to craig, to the roof, to arguments with andrea over the house, work,  money - its just impossible to keep up with. I'm dealing well in terms of my depression. I haven't sunk to the pit of despair but I have certainly felt very hopeless, but I'm trying not to let it show - trying to fight through it and persevere.

The hardest part, as always, is the mis-communication and troubles with Andrea, she is my rock and I falter in being hers. Last night she was upset about missing the green house, and the difficulties with our house and it wasn't until this morning that I realized how it was her time of need, and not a time for argument like I did. I felt awful. (Then even more awful when she told me she had to leave the bed cause of my snoring).

My emotional intelligence needs some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment