Friday, 14 December 2012

Caffeine!!!!!

So I've started to take caffeine pills. I know what you are thinking, be careful etc. And I know that. My biggest worry is that one of medications slows my heart rate and blood pressure and caffeine pills raise it. But I figure it will balance out in the end. My other medications were making me so sleepy, I couldn't stay awake at work in the morning, or in the evenings. I needed like 12 hours of sleep to feel even the most remotely rested - and well, that wasn't popular.

So, a coworker told me about these green tea/caffeine pills he was taking. He brought them in and they worked a little bit. I went to the drug store to get more and they didn't have any so I got straight caffeine pills. These are much stronger. I have so much energy, and sitting at my desk is hard. I can now stay up until 11:00 easy and still wake up at 6:00a to head out. Granted I take them in the morning and in the late afternoon. But it is certainly helping.

I'm thinking I should email wiggers. I think its about time that I can start weaning off some of these medications, and to confirm that the caffeine pills aren't going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment