Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Tired and Forgetful

The drive to and from work is taxing on my energy levels - and I know that's no excuse. I get tired far easier and by 9pm I am ready to go to bed. I fall asleep on the couch watching Prison Break even. I can't think of any other change in my routine that would cause me to feel so tired so quickly. Its frustrating and annoying and I hate it.

I have also been very forgetful. I forget to take and write down Andrea's temps, so now she does it. I forget to make her tea. I forget to feed the dogs. I forget to do the laundry. I forget that I have her keys. I forget promises made to the kids. This attribute of mine needs to change as its draining on everyone - especially Andrea who has to pick up the slack for everything I forget to do.

I feel like I am sucking as a person and a partner lately. I want to change this. I am going to change this. I am not going to let this bring me down, or send me into a shame spiral. I am going to fight my way out of this and become better. I have to, and I am confident I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment