Saturday, 30 March 2013

Frustrated

I'm so frustrated. My knee is so swollen and angry. It hurts nearly all the time. I can't squat, or kneel or anything the requires putting stress on it. This means that I can't do workouts or run - I was actually starting to enjoy running, and I loved the way doing workouts made me feel. How am I supposed to lose this weight if I can't do anything to be active? It feels like one setback after another when it comes to my weight and fitness.

I know I said before that one of my triggers that signals when I am going into a depression is my not wanting to work out. But I think not being able to work out can push me into a depression as well. I'm not there, but I can feel my mood being a little low. I was enjoying the endorphins, enjoying the progress. *sigh*

1 comment: