Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Stability?

I think I'm doing all right. For the majority of the last couple or so weeks I have been mostly stable. There is still the constant insulting and putting down of myself that goes on in my head but that's typical and normal for me. My moods though have been pretty constant - I think I might have found something that works. This prozac and latuda combo might be the one I've been looking for all along. However, about 1.5hours after taking it I get this extreme fatigue and exhaustion so I switched and started taking it at night so I wouldn't be falling asleep at my desk at work. It's only been a couple days of that change. Andrea is paranoid that it will change how it works, but I felt I needed to try.

Wiggers also sent in the forms for the Viassanna meditation course I want to take. He emailed me and told me I had two (or more) disqualifying conditions but that he asked them to make an exception because he thinks I can handle it. He really is a great doctor. I have the upmost respect for him.

I need to get a hold of my bitchiness - I feel I have been a bitch to most people, including myself, lately. I just feel so aggressive and cranky inside. Right now I am going with still getting used to being back at work - but I don't know how much longer I can use that excuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment