Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Looking Up

So I had emailed wiggers when things started to slip, on Andrea's suggestion, to see if we could up my prozac just to get me through it. He said yes, to double it, and I did - for one day and started experiencing symptoms of hypomania - so I stopped that. After hypomania, which is always fun, is a hard crash and that's what I was trying to avoid. I did also start going to Bikram Yoga and running. I alternate one each day, or at least I have been for nearly a week - I hope to keep it up. When I am running I am actually envisioning where I want to be, I can see my goals (fitness and body wise) and they actually seem plausible to me, and I am looking forward to not only getting there but working my way there. With yoga, not only is it too hot and hard to actually think any stress related thoughts, I am also pushing my body really hard in awkward positions, which I think I need. I feel like I am doing a hard workout while I am there, even if the interwebz tells me I am not and that it's useless. They both serve such different purposes, but after reading all the 'bad' things about bikram, and how stupid and pointless it is, it makes it hard to really want to go, plus it costs money (though I have paid for a two week trial), and running doesn't. I do think that doing two very different workouts for the body - one quick and one slow is good for it, and will probably help me lose weight. It has helped me mentally thus far - it has also helped my craving of pizza. I pretty much want pizza like every freaking night now. OMG I would kill for some right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment